Definitely Detoxing

So I'm at the Good Karma Cafe, detoxing mentally and physically from my Ohio campaign experience with some good, clean, healthy food and a pleasant atmosphere. I like Philly, and have found a place to live on a month-to-month basis next door to an old friend, which makes the transition that much easier.

I have a job lead in mind, which I will pursue tomorrow, and I'm also applying for jobs in DC. That's the plan for now; if I run out of money before I find a job, I suppose I'll head back to California to at least drop my car off and come up with a Plan B.

The East Coast is definitely where the jobs are, though, so I'm leaning in this direction, def.

Other than that, I'm getting my head screwed on again, gaining my bearings, and looking for a good yoga class, as usual.

Hugs and love to everyone--

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat