Back [Out of] Black

Quite a drought of internet access here, and what a difference that lack makes! Yikes! Now we're up and running after two phone calls each with Comcast and Apple. Too bad the wireless doesn't work, yet, though, since I'd much rather use my laptop in my room than blog alone in the den, where I currently am.

Hooray for multitasking! The usual madness of a new semester begins on Tuesday, however, this is the final beginning! Graduation is already upon me (well, us, in the form of announcements and invitations). It's so exciting that so many friends and family are already inquiring and wanting to come.

I still listen to Portuguese in the car, and am studying a bit on my own. Very interesting language. Had a good talk with Heesh today; am still digesting it all. A favorite comedian of mine, Lewis Black, has a show he calls "Back in Black," which is what I adapted for the title to this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat