Halfway There, Part I

I'm taking a break from what feels like throwing Obama flyers all around town (and what is actually walking to specific homes in specific neighborhoods to talk with people but finding most not at home).

I'm even talking to people at Starbuck's, people on the street, and construction workers about Obama. Pretty exciting. Apparently, a bunch of people will be descending on Oxford this weekend, so the house where I'm staying is probably going to get crowded, with three Chicagoans arriving tonight.

I'm pretty tired, but took my first shower, which is chill-inducing, even indoors. The weather isn't too bad; some [melting] snow on the ground. I confess I ate at Taco Bell today; it was cheap, convenient, and flavorless.

Fired up and ready to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat