A Delicious Day

It's a beautiful day here in the Castro neighborhood of San Francisco, made all the more so by the contrast to the dreariness of yesterday's frigid rainstorm.

I just checked out a local market and found it to be expensive and of sub-par quality.

I think I'll head out to explore a bit more and go to a local coffee house that gets good reviews, to do some studying, which I resent...but oh well. Maybe I'll apply to the Books Inc here...I applied for some more jobs online last night...

I'm continually frustrated that I can't wake up earlier to make the most of the day, but I'll just appreciate feeling rested.

I ran into Jenny's friend Heather, who is very nice. I also checked out the "Diesel" store, but of course it caters just to men! Their flagship store downtown has women's stuff, I think. Honestly, the Tenderloin was such a turnoff that I'd rather not return there anytime soon.

There are some great-looking restaurants in the area, and I'd like to find a yoga studio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat