Getting Caught Up

I spoke with Mal by phone tonight for almost two hours, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Brian called, too; I must remember to phone him back.

Our big UN week looms in the near future, and I think that graduation will be even more shortly thereafter in the horizon.

A disappointing day, Gaul-wise, since I turned in a sub-par French paper. I'm very unhappy with myself. It had potential; I'd like to work on it somemore.

Sometimes love triangles can look more like rectangles, actually. Either way, it's not good. As Princess Diana said, "there were three of us in this marriage." Yikes!

I ordered a suit online today, since I'm not sure when I'll have the chance to go shopping. I need to go to Mountain View once before leaving for NYC, at least, and I'm scheduled to see Woodrow on Thursday, although that's the same day Gloria Steinem will be speaking here and I don't know what to do.

Tomorrow is salsa night at the Shattuck Down Low. Tempting to get out a bit, especially since I've really never had a social life at bars and clubs and stuff. I went out for a white russian with Brenna tonight; she and I are becoming Millsian barflies (not really)! It's exciting to think about what the world has to offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat