Model UN Pics

Here we are at the delegation office of the Republic of the Marshall Islands with the ambassador and his staff:
Here are 7 of 8 of our delegation with our award (I was accidentally left out of the group photos!):
Our triumphant group after the last meeting (minus me). Left to right are: Johanna, Katie, Jenny, Rishna, Alex, Mandy, and Alma:
And here are Alma and I at the UN General Assembly on the last day:
Finally, and most certainly not leastly, is Anne Marie Choup, our instructor for the course and faculty advisor during the trip:
Here are more photos. I had an amazing time on this trip, in spite of the tension and exhaustion. I'm extremely proud of our delegation and all the work we put into it, beginning the first week of this semester. It was so rewarding, and I treasure the memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat