Emotional Exorcism

I can't remember the last time I cared about my life, or the last time I was enthusiastic about school. I don't know how to resurrect my love of learning and don't really understand where I am in my life. My mind feels so impenetrable; I just don't feel ready to absorb any new information at all, since my inner life has barely returned there isn't much infrastructure to hang new knowledge on.

i am a prisoner of my brain today. suffering in excelsis. dinner starts soon, i'm so tired i feel like driving. depressed and confused about the general direction of my life, feeling separate from others. still don't know what to do with what life has dropped in my life. it's so meaningless. i'm craving life experiences. i'm sick of hearing other people having lives, i want one of my own and feel trapped by school.

don't know the solution. i feel like i have sadness seething out of every pore today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat