Romance in the Mail Room

I think the USPS guy has a crush on my supervisor. It's so cute--they talk about their new washing machines and the fruit growing in their gardens. She's 80, he's a bit younger.

Someone sent Joyce a coconut from Hawaii--literally. It arrived with her address written on it.

I'm feeling a tad better this morning. I don't think it's the caffeine, which can perk me up, but really irritates my system.

Steed stopped by for his four packages yesterday and another request for a box lid for his blackberry-picking hobby.

March of the Tuition-Payers: More calls coming in from folks wishing to pay tuition (not really wanting to, but, you know). Quite a few for Human Resources, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat