My Dad Would Be Upset

if he knew i was lifting packages at my job. he gets upset when i lift anything on my own, as he thinks it's his job. what a gem. it's funny how snippy i get about having to lift boxes at my job; my first instinct is to get someone else to do it, as i simply don't do that stuff.

where i come from, men lift stuff for women. it's that simple. i don't appreciate having that taken away from me by the illness. since none of you could possibly comprehend my situation, i don't expect anyone to understand how i feel about this.

i'm experiencing a lot of rage and anger these days. i think i've been lashing out at friends without even realizing it. i'm angry at everyone and everything.

slice of humble pie for diana (more like humiliation, as i never chose this for myself). my friends are doctors, lawyers, professors, and moms, and i humiliate myself at the mail and copy center for a living (temporarily, but still; i'm tired of being reduced to shitty jobs well below my true capacity b/of bipolar).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat