Travel[blog]ogue: Part I

waking up long before i would at almost any other time: when it is still dark. heading to airport in strange vehicle of some kind--airport shuttle, usually...

it's all a blur--don clothes laid out from night previous, eat something for breakfast at home...

i hope i'm able to sleep on the plane. quite tired; about 4 hours of sleep last night.

must figure out what to wear on plane--something warm enough for the plane.

mom has already criticized my choice of outfit, and it's only 6:02am. it's going to be a long 10 days!

she told me that "[I] didn't want to wear that sweater," when I was already wearing it, which one would think would confirm that this indeed is the precise sweater I plan on wearing. sheesh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat