When Confusion Reigned Supreme

hopefully, i will be able to blog from my laptop at the airport tomorrow. a non-stop flight, mercifully, which means little airport time to blog, but i really should avoid technology for a substantial period every now and then.

Writing is my leg up, my way out, my ground zero. my truth and honesty, my evidence and excavation.

"Hope is the thing with feathers..." --Emily Dickinson

can someone fill in the rest of the poem? i'm too tired to look it up right now. thanks.

i am fabulous, and that's all there is to it. why do i feel so down on myself every now and then? there are some things about myself that i really don't like. how do i live in harmony with them and with all the things i love about myself? very confusing. advice?

Comments

wordmaster said…
I can tell you have a sense of humor. You enjoy some of the same things I do, except you're a lot younger. I don't enjoy the dixie chicks (sorry)

Good luck with your blog.

Hello. My name is Dr. Hugh Moore. My friends told me I really needed to put my stuff out on the blog. It puts spots in front of my eyes.

I'm just a harmless 2000000 year old flea. (A red one, that dont' bite.

Find my friends at http://fleaflyfloo.blogspot.com/ if you're interested.

Good luck in everything you do.

the wordmaster

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat