Anatomy of a Back Problem

my back hurts so much!

no exercise tomorrow; i'll have to wait till monday.

but seriously, it's getting worse as i age. frustrating. i'm going to have to build in regular exercise to my schedule, for this and my stupid bone loss.

i'm getting another bone density scan this fall, to measure the rate of bone loss. i'm hoping i haven't lost a nanogram, or whatever it's called!

yikes. must head downstairs to make dinner.

i'm finishing my sudoko puzzles. the advanced level was sorely disappointing and un-advanced.

i missed a couple of the intermediate ones, so i'm going back to re-do them.

just two weeks left, really. we head for tahoe two weeks from tomorrow, and get back a day or two before i move in to school. maybe it's really time to focus on applying for internships; i've already begun to pack and set up a "staging area" in the living room. less stuff, more focused stuff. i feel good about it, except my room is going to be loud, and i don't know about the quiet wing. i'd hate to move all my stuff twice, and i wish i could bring my own bed, but i don't know how practical that is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat