Downward-Facing Smile

gosh, it only take a few words to make me feel rotten.

there's no give-and-take. i can't make any decisions or change anything because they always get reversed, shot down, or put right back where they were.

it's like i cannot participate in my own living space. extremely frustrating and anger-inducing.

SUCH irrational behavior. can't stand it.

i tried to close the blinds a bit to keep out the sun because it's so hot today, but they were opened again, even after i explained my reason. she just has a way and a tone of voice that completely shoots me down and makes me feel rotten. i don't like it. she's also horrible to my dad and i cannot stand it either.

i can't change anything in the kitchen, and my belongings are constantly being moved around. i can't stand it.

i am made to feel as if everything of mine is constantly in the wrong place, and must be "dealt with," as if the world revolved around her. then she lectures me about the need for "compromise" and being a "team player" when she does the exact opposite. such nonsense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat