Diana's Punk-Rock Prime Minister Award

England's Tony Blair isn't really anyone's idea of a punk-rock anything, i don't think, but I have to say I love how intelligent and well-spoken he is. I'd listen to him say just about anything, especially when he gets trounced by British Parliament and all the screaming and yelling they get to do during those screaming-and-yelling sessions.

It's such a change to hear a leader speak who knows what he's talking about and who's so eloquent. He was on the debate team in college, I believe. plus i just love his particular english accent. not too posh, but just enough. love that pronunciation! i'd like to sound like him.

I think he's aged a great deal over the past couple of years, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat