Top Ten Most Wanted

1. Better self-image, self-acceptance, and more confidence.
2. To stop struggling with weight, food choices, and body image.
3. To learn how to accept the raw, uncensored, nurturing, non-judgmental, constant kind of love that I crave.
4. A balanced life between work, school, friends, family, and alone time.
5. To be less self-centered and more curious about others.
6. To feel secure about my future.
7. To never feel lonely, isolated, despondent, or hopeless.
8. To have faith that everything will be OK.
9. To have more love and support in my life, with lots of friends, acquaintances, neighbors, and family.
10. To stop doubting myself

Comments

Perro de Plaza said…
Hi there, I live in the other way of the planet... anyway, It's always interesting to see a little about other's people mind

See you around

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat