My Life Awaits Me in the Future

and i cannot wait for it to begin.

just as everything i see and do makes me hurt, sometimes, because it reminds me of a loss, every now and then, something makes me excited.

like when i watch richard engel reporting from the middle east--i could do something like that!

whenever a talking head is interviewed on tv, i think--i would love for someone to ask my opinion on something!

when someone publishes a book, i think--i could do better than that!

when someone gives a speech, i think--i could do that!

travel, money, recognition, all the sh*t that a college degree brings.

i have so much living to make up for, much of it i never will.

all in all, i am still so lucky to be who i am. i know that, in spite of everything. i've always known that, since the day i was born.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat