Do You Have Any Idea [general question]

How much love I have to unleash on the right person at the right time? And how much I want to and am ready to? I am blinded by it.

It goes both ways, and it doesn't end.

It's like jumping off of a cliff, and never reaching the bottom, as long as I live.

It's like a good form of cancer that keeps dividing and growing and doesn't stop.

There's something nuclear about it--but in a good way--I can't think of how to complete this metaphor!

Calling all great spirits...plus those who never would have occurred to me...

I do not wish for my life to be limited by my finiteness.

It is THE flood...once it starts, it never stops.

I want to feel safe, and protected, like in a cocoon. I want to feel things I've never felt before; discover new emotional "territory," so to speak. I'm ready to be taken by the hand. I don't really know how it feels to entrust my well-being to someone else. To trust that much.

I am so ready to love, it's not even funny.

The clock is ticking. I feel powerless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat