[Not] Getting This Party Started

I'm having the hardest time functioning today. I cannot get my day started. I don't feel like doing anything at all, and then I beat myself up for it.

I just showered, which I should have done yesterday. I'm mad about all the hair I'm losing and it's making my shower a mess. My face is breaking out, and I don't know why, since I take such good care of my skin these days.

I have to change my sheets often because my Godd*mn medication makes them smell funny. Not cool.

Now I have to go get a sandwich for my dad because there's never any food in the house. I'm not even sure what I want for lunch.

Grouch, grump, grump. I should brush my teeth, too, even though I haven't had any food yet today.

I'm watching this Israeli/Lebanese thing unfold on TV and that's all I want to do, that and my Sudoko puzzles. And I want to see a movie tonight. I'm so tired of having no money. There's no point getting a job this summer, since I'll be in Southern California next week and then Tahoe the week before school starts, and that's only five weeks away (I think).

I'm definintely bringing less stuff with me this time, I know what I need and what I don't need. I like having as little stuff as possible, and I'm giving things away and selling them as I no longer need them.

I'm excited about next year but not excited about being stuck on campus and having no life; getting stuck in a rut. Again, I "SHOULD" be applying for internships, to guarantee I get off campus, but I've only sent off one resume.

Whatever. I should get in touch with my "dark" side--my unhappinesses--more often, so they don't spring up and smack me in the face like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat