Are Things Starting to Come Together?

i can see myself double-majoring in International Relations and Literary and Cultural Studies, graduating in the spring, and hopefully interning at some pretty meaningful/interesting places this year to prepare for the real world.

this summer i should probably do some temp work, since i'm only here for another two months, and maybe some tutoring at the place where i used to work; they use short-term people, too. i really want to spend the bulk of my time researching jobs and internships and applying, to put myself in the strongest possible position come graduation.

i also want to exercise more and do more of my own cooking. i have a lot of "shoulds" to do today: i "should" go to the apple store, call so-and-so, etc. i'll just try to do the next right thing and not overwhelm myself.

my hair is falling out like mad; maybe i should reconsider going back on the zinc/selenium and using rogaine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat