Not All Wellbutrin Is Created Equal

tell that to whomever manufactures it!

i switched from standard release to extended release, which meant that I could take my meds just twice a day, rather than three times, which is pretty annoying.

as soon as i started the XL, however, i began to feel depressed. now i've switched back to the good old generic standard release, and i'm pretty sure i'm feeling a bit better. today is a bit better than yesterday was, which was better than the day previous.

i can begin to feel my personality start to insert itself again, which is always a good sign.

it's a hot day here in diamond bar, and it's just andrew and i at the house. we're both on our computers; i'm going to do some reading and freaking out about my financial aid package, which really isn't much of a disaster, i just like to get angry at the system because it makes me feel like i am right.

must remember to print out and mail my medical waiver and deposit my check.

Comments

Sara Faith said…
Diamond Bar? Wow, didn't realize you were so close to the 5 C's. Thought you were more in the City.

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat