I'm So Proud of Myself!

I've just updated my resume in preparation for sending it out to potential internships this summer. Barbara Boxer's office is first on my list, since I support the Democrats and think exposure to the political process might be fascinating. I want people to start recognizing me for who I truly am, not for who the illness makes me out to be. I actually have a resume of which I'm proud. I can't wait to start sending them out.

It's not about the results as much as it is about getting practice with this whole process. Finally, the end is near; I will be applying for real jobs in less than a year! Bipolar be damned!

If I don't land an internship this summer, since it is kind of late to be applying, maybe I'll end up with some small job to earn a bit of money; see if I can stay under SSDI's radar screen for a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat