Uncle Sam Wants YOU!

i think that citizens should have the right to burn our flag, if they're stupid and ungrateful enough as to be so inclined. that seems in keeping with our "freedom of expression" rhetoric, which i happen to believe in and be grateful for.

as someone said about Prince Harry, when he was stupid enough as to dress as a Nazi for Halloween one year, "The silly boy is so daft he doesn't even understand the ramifications of what he's done."

I bought my dad a book about the Wright Brothers and Time magazine's issue with Teddy Roosevelt on the cover. It gives me endless pleasure to make my dad smile.

anyone who knows our family and feels comfortable doing so, please try to persuade my mom to let my dad adopt a cat. it's the perfect companion for him, and he really wants one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat