A Grim Assessment

Things are pretty grim here at Galbraith Headquarters, I'm sorry to say, and I'm helpless to do anything about it, except become more and more independent, as I am. We've fallen on hard times, and there's not much of a bright outlook. My dad's Alzheimer's is progressing faster than I thought it would. My mom is overworked and quite unhappy. That's really it.

I'm still thinking about a job, and I'll go use a gift certificate at Macy's today to get something nice. Maybe yoga later. I'm still getting my feet on the ground after a tumultuous semester. My mom's birthday is next week and I'm trying to plan something nice. We'll see. I'm trying to rise to the occasion, using my tools for living I've learned so much about this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat