Escalation=Bad

I think that adding more troops in Iraq, even as a short-term attempt at a last-ditch triage-of-sorts, is a horrible idea because of its precedent in Vietnam. Troop build-up in Vietnam led to more American deaths and Vietnamese carnage. I don't see how it could possibly go well in Iraq. It is way too late for more troops. We needed more troops the minute we set foot in Baghdad, and I blame Rumsfeld for somehow failing to see that pretty obvious reality at the time. For shame!

My dad is the light of my life. He just came in to say "goodnight," with a brief bow and a "Goodnight, Miss Galbraith." I don't know what I'll do without him. I just want to enjoy every minute I have with him. We're getting a cat! We met him today, and he is gorgeous!

Dustin Hoffman in "Rain Man" reminds me a bit of Peter Sellers as Clouseau in "The Pink Panther."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat