How Bittersweet [Cafe] It Is

I'm leaving school today. I ate alone at the dining hall. Many people, friends of mine, are leaving and will not return. It makes me realize how strong the roots are that I put down here, and how fleeting it all is. It seems like change happens before I'm ready for it. I'm really excited to be going home, though. I really need a break from it all. Sleep, shopping, enjoying the holidays, exercising, reading, not worrying about what time it is or where I need to be, etc. Less structure, preferably none.

I feel so relaxed right now, like there's no more pressure on my chest preventing me from breathing.

The Last Thing America Needs Is Another President

The Onion

The Last Thing America Needs Is Another President

For as long as I can remember, this country has gotten itself all worked up every four years or so trying to pick just the right person to be in...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat