Anderson Cooper 212: Reaching the Boiling Point

i just want to have a lot of fun this summer, to make up for all the summers i sat as a blob on a sofa waiting to find the right medications to treat bipolar so i could go out and seek a life. i want to have life changing experiences that help me discover who i am.

i want to giggle a lot, go to the beach, splash around, meet people.

i had a dream that i was at the Claremont Colleges, on the Harvey Mudd campus, and met a cute guy. he brought me sweet potatoes because he knew how much i like them, and invited me on a cruise, though he wouldn't say where. i thought that was weird because we hardly knew each other at that point, and big plans with people i hardly know isn't a good idea. it's also a mildly familiar pattern in some of my relationships.

in that same dream, someone replaced my sunscreen with hemorrhoid cream, and it really hurt my feelings. i felt like i was in junior high again. oh, and in that same dream, i took a ballet class at my old studio, with my old teacher, but i was out of shape and couldn't really keep up. others were wearing pointe shoes and i wasn't, and everything hurt. my body's just not cut out for it anymore, i guess, which makes me sad.

i still want to see if i can find a class down south, because it's great exercise, plus it makes my legs look cute! it hyperextends my knees, though, and makes my back hurt, which isn't as much fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat