Yucky Things

my need to feel superior

my feelings of inferiority

my tendency to dominate the conversation, or else be dominated, with nothing to say, not even good listening skills

my tendency to interrupt and talk too fast

the way i sometimes put others down even though i don't like myself for doing so. i'm afraid to share space with others; afraid to be on the same plane (geometry, folks, not aviation).

well, there certainly are people i would not wish to share a plane with, but that's another story. the guy who's always coming up the aisle with the big garment bag, for example, while i'm trying to find my seat, and everybody else is putting their stuff in the overhead compartments so their elbows are sticking every which way.

my need to feel in control and in charge

jealousy

shame

self-doubt

my need to impress others and put on a show

my self-aggrandizement and intellectual arrogance and intolerance

my inability or refusal to see others' points of view

my hostility toward those i perceive as inferior or beneath me

considering anyone inferior or beneath me

being ashamed of considering anyone inferior or beneath me

pretending to like people i don't like?

thinking too much about other people, i.e. hfg, cnp, etc. and worrying about what they think of me

why no amount of compliments is ever enough, even though i receive many

never being satisfied with myself or my appearance

not appreciating myself for who i am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat