Celebratamus!

I'm certain that's not the way to say "Let's celebrate!" in Latin, but I don't really care, because the semester is almost over and the mood around here is positively ecstatic (well, almost, and for some people). Heck, I like language and it likes me, so perhaps all those dead Romans won't mind my perversion of their ancient language. I haven't felt this good in a long time.

I'm going to miss Lorian so much. We're spending some final study moments in my room, with Brenna, who has finished all but one assignment! The rest of us still have several things to do. I think I'm coming down with something, my throat's a little funny and I'm kind of tired.

Home tomorrow, back Saturday for an unusual 10am class to receive our final exam, at which point the final bout of stress will debut, as I'll have three large-ish and stressful-ish projects to do. Up first is my Letters paper for Monday, and then about a week to complete my Latin American take-home exam and Lawson's titanically difficult essay. I don't even really understand the question!

Oh, and I'm getting off campus more, thanks to my new friends, which is über-fabulous and will be a helpful transition to graduating. Sunday night we have an international-relations film festival sob-fest, which I'm sure will be appropriately depressing. Tomorrow night I'll probably go out drinking w/some friends. Laissez les Bons Temps Roulez! Ecstatia in Excelsis!

Oh, scheisse. Must write Letters paper this weekend sometime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

Trimming the Fat

The Clear Light of Day