Talkin' About a Revolution

Getting into a petty argument with the silly RA over a silly rule I have yet to see in print. It isn't about the "free pile," obviously, it's about power and control. I could easily back down, but that's not the point. I think a request is being made of me that is unreasonable. I've asked to see a copy of the policy in question in print. Honestly, in the bigger picture, how big a deal is an item of clothing? The system works well, people thank me for it, I've not heard a single complaint, so I'm not inclined to comply with a request that may or may not even be part of the housing contract.

This reminds of me arguments I've always had with my mom, which is probably why I find myself in this situation. Silly power plays over issues that don't really matter in the bigger picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat