Toward Me, Toward You

My story starts at sea... a perilous voyage to an unknown land... a shipwreck... the wild waters roar and heave... the brave vessel is dashed all to pieces, and all the helpless souls within her drowned... all save one... a lady... whose soul is greater than the ocean... and her spirit stronger than the sea's embrace... not for her a watery end, but a new life beginning on a stranger shore. It will be a love story... for she will be my heroine for all time.
[Shakespeare in Love]

what to do with my passion and my heart; how to channel them in healthy ways so they don't get me hurt? these are the questions i've been dying to ask all these years because it means i'm alive, i'm healthy, and i'm having a life. i live among the living today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat