Wondering About the World

A new "Seven Wonders of the World" contest can be found at New 7 Wonders! Courtesy of Peppermint Patty. :-) Go ahead and vote; be part of history!

I think that integrity is about making choices and standing by those choices. I think it's OK to let certain people go who don't meet what you're looking for. Normally I would worry about who doesn't like me or why or whatever, but I don't need to now. It's OK if some people don't like me because maybe they don't meet my standards either. I also don't like people who follow the pack for the sake of following the pack. I respect people who make up their own minds regardless of what others think.

Tamah is a role model for me because she is very real, and doesn't submit to any bullsh*t.

Comments

Halie D. said…
Hey D. Thanks for the post. Here's a good resource, if you haven't heard of it already. It's News You Might Have Missed. It's a weekly listserv and they send out headlines from stories that get little or no play in the mainstreatm. You can sign up at:
http://lists.artsandmedia.net/mailman/listinfo/nymhm/
Sorry to sound like an ad, but it is pretty great.

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat