"I Coulda Been a Contender"

That quote isn't from "Rocky," (it's from "On the Waterfront"), but "Is this place open to everybody or just the general public?" is. I'm holed up in the rec room with my b*tches, Lorian and Brenna, watching the dreadful "Rocky" marathon on the even worse, testosterone-fueled "Spike" network. I'm just here for the company and companionship. Here are some Borat quotes:

Borat: "What kind of dog is this?
Zookeeper: "It's a tortoise."
Borat: "Is it a cat in a hat?"
Zookeeper: "No, it's a tortoise in a shell."

Borat: "What's up, vanilla face?"

Borat (referring to Azamat in costume): "I did not come to California to fight with a man dressed as Hitler."

Azamat: "We should go back to New York. At least there are no Jews there."

Borat (to American rodeo audience): "We support your war of terror."

Borat (to woman with garage sale): "Gypsy! Give me your tears! If you will not give them to me, I will take them from you!"

Man (at Fine Dining Society): "I'm recently retired."
Borat: "You are a retard?"
Man: "Uh... yes."
Borat: Physical or mental?
Man's wife (Fine Dining Society): "'Retired.'"
Man: "RETIRED! I don't work anymore."
Man's wife: "...stopped work."
Man: "STOPPED WORKING!"
Borat (quietly, to host): "Is very good you allow retard to uh...attend... (mumbles)"

"Kazakhstan is more civilised now. Women can now travel on inside of bus, and homosexuals no longer have to wear blue hat." --Borat, in "Da Ali G Show"

"Women like movies where one person dies slowly. Men like movies where many people die quickly." --Dr. W

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat