Tired, Hungry, and Grouchy

I'm ready for school to be over; I'm tired of my actions being dictated by due dates and deadlines rather than according to how I feel, etc.

I was commiserating with a classmate earlier about finding work after graduation--it really scares me especially b/of my experience w/bipolar; to say that it's shaken my confidence would be a gross understatement. I don't know how to juggle my debt with coming off of disability with being on my own for the first time with finding insurance that won't discriminate against my illness with possibly living in a new city just as my parents are starting to age. I'm terrified of all the possible things that could go wrong, only because things going wrong because the status quo with bipolar. I'm not used to success, whereas I used to take it for granted. Oh well. That will be next semester's headache.

Thank heaven for moms--they're the only people who really want to hear about how my day went, the ins and outs and drudgery and mundane-ness of it all. I'm tired and burned out and my time management skills need help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat