Ouch

i'm pretty sensitive, though, and never know how/when to take a joke, whether it's really a joke, or whether i'm being "dissed". i'm remarkably unintelligent when it comes to certain social issues. i know that my mom takes umbrage at everything; i probably got that from her.

i'm pretty paranoid when it comes to other people not liking me. i don't know if i'm at fault somehow or whether i just haven't met the right people. at any rate, i'm tired of my self-esteem hinging on whatever i perceive others feel about me at any given moment. i think it's time to give that up.

darned if i know what maturity looks like. i would like to get out more; i'm starting to feel grouchy about being cooped up in a dorm where there's noise virtually 24 hours a day, not much privacy, etc. i'd like to meet a nice guy, really. that's about it.

so i managed to change my sheets today. i've been pretty non-functional all weekend; it's a miracle i turned in my french paper yesterday (or was it today? darned if i know). my mom called this afternoon and i know it's to tell me that our cat died.

there's just so much bad news lately; i still can't identify with this new life that does not belong to me. i still am that six-year-old whose future was so bright. there was so much to be excited about; i couldn't wait for the rest of my life.

now my parents are aging, i haven't many friends...i won't even get into it.

i'm getting pretty grouchy about having to eat in a crowded, loud dining hall, too. i want some piece and quiet, and refinement, and an apartment, and a boyfriend with his own apartment. money is so not interesting; i can't even tell you. i've met guys with money and not much else and it was so boring; almost depressing.

for me, it's about finding the right guy. if money's involved, great, if not; it's more important to manage money well than it is to start out with lots. if you can manage money well you'll never have to worry, i feel.

whatever. time to take my x and get into bed. tomorrow is another day. SOME GODDAMN IDIOT STOLE MY WHITE COTTON BEDSPREAD OUT OF THE LAUNDRY ROOM.

does that not redefine idiocy and patheticness or what? honestly. i've had it with immaturity. just pathetic. i don't use the word bitch often, but it applies to whomever did this. i'm not happy about this. i work hard to own my belongings and cherish each one. what kind of person steals, anyway? what kind of quality of life can they possibly have? if i had my way, the answer for this individual would be none.

do not steal my stuff. just don't. life is hard enough with dumbasses contributing to the overall "yuck" factor.

i've worked extremely hard to be where i am, and i don't appreciate little morons thrusting wrenches into my wheels. i can't pay my medical bills this month. rant, rave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat