Dr. Phil is a Fraud

Dr. Drew Pinsky, however, is downright dreamy. I respect him tremendously. He's attractive, artriculate, sympathetic, respectful, well-educated and charismatic; such a turn-on!

Dr. Phil is a bully; he does not practice what he preaches. He's a beast on Jay Leno's show, insulting Jay, being arrogant, taking himself terribly seriously. I can feel the anger in his body language. He is intimidating and imposing and makes a living in insulting others and issuing ultimatums to people who don't know any better than to listen to him. I don't think he promotes healing or teaches people how to be gentle with themselves.

Of course he "writes" diet books, with the help of people who know how to make it look like it offers new information.

i must hold myself to the same account to which i attempt to hold others; i can't make proclamations about not wanting any cowardice in my life and still have it myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat