Good News is Good News

I'm sorry to be a bit of a wet blanket, but I have to complain here for a minute when I return from lunch.

Took less seroquel last night (one of my more hated bipolar meds); feel worse, overall. wish we could a) get rid of it altogether, or b) use another med in its place (abilify?), or c) hurry the hell up with funding stem cell research so i wouldn't have to take medication for bipolar EVER AGAIN!

love to you all; be back shortly

all these good things keep happening to friends of mine--people getting pregnant, married, etc.--but each one reminds me of what i've lost to all those years w/bipolar. i want to be happy for them; i am, but it's really painful for me at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat