The Anthropomorphization of the Stock Market

Thank goodness someone has finally taken it upon themselves to lampoon the often-ridiculous rabid ranting and raving over on CNBC and similarly financially-afflicted news channels.

LOVE IT! This is NPR's "Marketplace" show on Monday, February 20.

In particular, I cannot stand that loud guy who shouts all of his investment advice on a relatively new talk show where callers ask the questions. I think it's on CNBC, or MSNBC, and that show had the audacity to take the place of the relatively short-lived "Dennis Miller Show," which I found fantastic, with the exception of Miller's inexplicably right-wing political stances.

Suze Orman continues to be my one and only personal finance, investment guru.

I think NPR's "Marketplace" is the only financial show that does not put me to sleep; that is interesting enough to attract those of us who have not graduated from the Wharton School.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat