Operation BreakfastWatch

The only reason I went to breakfast this morning is that I never went to bed last night, procrastinating, as usual, on a paper due at 11am this morning. I even emailed the flying spaghetti monster fake religion guy as a way to buy time...why do I avoid work? I have no idea.

Anyway, I arrived at Founders at about 7:30am. Only EF students and a couple of music students. Siobhan arrived halfway through my meal; we talked about her plans to transfer and about my blog.

Lorian appeared shortly before I left, but didn't sit with us. Mostly EF students in the a.m.'s, I guess. They're on vacation; this is one big shopping trip for many of them, and most of us are working our rear ends off while amassing large amounts of debt.

Two very different scenarios. It's a little demoralizing, frankly; and they aren't friendly, to boot.

Back to the paper. Interstitial spaces and l'écriture féminine in excelsis!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat