More Good News

I'm brimming with pride to announce that one of my best friends in the world (going all the way back to childhood!) is expecting a baby with her husband!

She is doing very well, and I'm so happy for her and her family! This is going to be such an amazing process for all of us, I think.

What a relief it is to have friends from before the illness--they remind me of who I used to be; they bring that part of me back for a little while. I still feel guilty about the burden the illness has placed on all of us, but that part is not my fault.

We went to the Black and White Ball last night, which was mostly women, of course, but it was still fun to get dressed up and dance. I still haven't lived up to my resolution to get off campus more!

I have a French paper due tomorrow! Yikes! I'd better get started.

Oh, and I just want to say thanks to everyone who's been reading my blog. It means a lot! I'm going to try to get some pictures up here soon, which will be fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat