Ethel Moore: Nightwatch

Brigit and Halie are reading Shakespeare aloud in Halie's room. Brigit had no chocolate.

Brenna and I are in the rec room watching "Without a Trace". I like Anthony LaPaglia, and I think the attractive Latina actress is the token "eye candy" to draw male viewers in, and she's a very good actress, thankfully. I think the show is produced by Jerry Bruckheimer--what isn't, these days? The acting by the extras is dreadful. CSI: Miami extras are even worse at acting.

Lorien just stopped in to see if I can drive her home from her wisdom tooth extraction.

Friday afternoon: Brenna wants to go for a walk at Lake Merritt, I need to shower and would like to go to Gaylord's tonight.

Natasha went home for the weekend, and Patricia gave Lorien post-tooth extraction advice. Claire stopped in for some envelopes, saying she'd left hers at home. I said mine were Californian envelopes, not from Wyoming, and hopefully that would suffice.

It's 11:40pm Friday night. Brenna and I went to Fenton's, we had a big celebration earlier for Halie's nephew's birth. Halie and Brigit are looking at Death Valley websites about Spring Break. Hunter and Amina went to the city, Lorien is asleep, and Brenna is studying. I, of course, am not studying because I prefer working on my new blog.

There have been no Claire sightings of late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat