Anderson Cooper 212: The Boiling Point

Is it really asking too much for decent television at 7pm? Even Anderson Cooper has succumbed to the mind-numbing (it must always be a slow news day for them to be airing this kind of drivel) stuff CNN must be pushing at him.

There is nothing to do. I felt miles away from everyone at dinner; wrong place at the wrong time. Eva Longoria makes me mad because she looks the way I used to feel. No longer. She doesn't sound very nice, though.

So many people know nothing about mental illness and it's really annoying. Now I'm watching Nancy Grace, whose show I enjoyed during the Scott Peterson trial but now her one-sided coverage at a shrill pitch is a little grating on the nerves.

Brigit's door is closed so I'm down here in the rec room alone; quite depressing. I have homework that I don't wish to do, as usual. I'd rather be out having a life for once. Must research what to do this summer; another annoying question since I have no money and most internships don't pay; yet I really don't want to move home, obviously. For so long things just got worse and worse, and while that hasn't been the case for awhile, I still feel that way sometimes.

Andrea Yates belongs in a secure mental facility, not in jail. I cannot believe the power ignorance has to ruin lives, especially when that ignorance afflicts people who have the power to misuse it. Our anti-science President comes to mind: anti-stem cell, anti-evolution, anti-abortion, anti-gay rights of any kind, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat