PLEASE HELP

i was working on my template and somehow managed to erase the code for the entire right side of the blog--my profile is gone, all my links, my news feeds, my archives.

please help, if you can. i have no idea what to do--or at least restore the basic features; i can re-find all those links again.

sheesh.

update: i managed to recover almost everything, it worked out fine. a good lesson in html-ing, actually! i didn't lose any of my posts since that stuff is all stored at google; i just lost the interface that allowed the posts to become visible. i opened a new blog and copied the missing code back into my original blog, and the missing material reappeared.

what was lost, of course, were the changes I'd made to the template itself, but it's just links which i can recover on my own. Off to brunch! Quite a busy day, study-wise. I'm going to cancel ethiopian food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat