Seriously, Syria

Allegations have been made that in the past, syria has actually staged attacks on US interests in syria, "rescued" their own attacks, and taken credit for "saving" the Americans. I don't know what to think about the most recent attack (attempt). It would make sense, though, for al Qaeda to have done it.

Is there such a thing as too much eggplant? If so, I had too much eggplant at dinner. I'm watching my boy Stephen Colbert for the first time in quite awhile. I joined the crowd for "Project Runway," which segued into "The Daily Show," which of course becomes "The Colbert Report."

Speaking of absent Mills students, we got a package from Bridget today! It includes much chocolate, of course :-). We love you and we miss you, Bridg!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

Trimming the Fat

The Clear Light of Day