"The Princess Emerges"

People have called me "princess" all my life. I don't really think about it. I take it for granted. Odd, isn't it, that I should overlook such an amazing compliment? Is it a compliment? Maybe it doesn't mean that much; or if it does, I wouldn't know until it went away. Hmm. I don't mean to brag, because I'm not sure this can be anything to brag about. Most people aren't called "princess" and are just as happy and happier than I am, who are more secure and more confident than I am. My dad always calls me "princess," as do my friends and people I don't even know. *shrug*. I don't know. It just is.

I can't wait to hear about Liz's night at the opera tomorrow. I had a chocolate-chip waffle at breakfast. Is that bad (to quote Natasha?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

Trimming the Fat

The Clear Light of Day