Bed, Bath, and Way, Way, Way Beyond

I've been sending my politics classes articles or random things I come across that relate to the course content. It's really fun. I got a great email forward months ago from my friend Angela that had a bunch of photos of an extraordinary palace belonging to a sultan somewhere in the Persian Gulf region, I think. Regrettably, I deleted the email but I downloaded some of the pictures so I'll include some on this blog for your...er...edification.

Home sweet home. Air-conditioned, chauffer-driven Bentley to run that errand to Kmart, anyone?

A humble abode.

This Audi is literally made out of real silver, custom-made for the sultan by Audi.

Property taxes?

Raise the roof!

Would you sing in this shower?

Not a desert mirage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat