Proposition STOP THE PROPOSITION ADS

Jeez. The election is still quite a few days away, and there are so many political ads on TV that I'm surprised there's any room for actual programming. I really should stop voting; I don't want to encourage them.

Sometimes life hurts so much I want to put my head under the covers and not come out. Lots of uncertainty ahead, with difficult decisions, which I find stressful and scary. I'm going to be so excited about graduating that it's probably going to scare a few people (not in the bad way, of course). Honestly; I'm going to be so elated on May 12 and at the ceremony that I don't know what to think. Only a handful know how hard it's been, though. I think I'll get tons of graduation announcements, at least, since I can't invite everyone, and include a little handwritten note on each.

It's funny; Dr. W talks about how much more satisfying life is when helping others. I'm just starting to realize how much I focus on myself, and how I don't want to anymore. Maturity in the making? Hmmm...Whatever it takes to be happy is the bottom line. The ego is always wrong.

Comments

QUASAR9 said…
Hi Val
Famous Quotes
"Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get"
Dale Carnegie

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat