Mon Travail

I take pride in the work I do today. I'm finishing up these two assignments that I've been so stressed out over, and I've actually been able to put bits of myself into them and I feel pride in preparing them to be printed out. With the illness, it was impossible to take pride in my work for so many reasons, but it's late and I should actually finish and print out those assignments. Maybe I'll put excerpts up here; not because anyone else may find them interesting, but because I do, and that's what this blog is all about. My very own bulletin board, in a sense! A collage of my life. A text, as Ms. Mehta would say. My very own language--a third language, in postcolonial terms, not just a third space. Wouldn't I love to get a Master's Degree in postcolonial stuff! Yes. Move to Paris and do that. Note to self.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat