Hard Lessons and Barbed-Wire Fences

Better to be making these mistakes now than later. Going through some tough life experiences that are teaching me about things I never learned earlier. I look at the pictures of me as a kid on this blog, and rather than blaming myself for things I didn't learn sooner, I feel sympathetic. I'm not a bad person; I just need to learn them now. Other people are much more forgiving of me than I am. With gratitude to those who keep their boundaries gently in place.

I slept a sound 12 hours last night in my own bed and feel much better. If there's any madness going on at school tonight, I'll drive back for it, otherwise may as well stay here and get some work done. Off to see if my dad wants to go to a movie.

Got my tires aligned, car drives much better w/new tires and alignment. I love fixing up my car, and I love my car! I'm so glad to have access to Cowell all year; I really need it and it's already helping. Much more work ahead, we're just diving into it now. Rigorous honesty's a b*tch, but it's required for me to be happy and whole, and not hurt people. I'm willing to come clean about it all and humble myself in that way for the first time. I despise how poorly my mom treats my dad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat