Home Sweet Home


Back in the clean, quiet environment of my home, complete with parents happy to see me and our kind building contractor, Rich, who's almost become a member of the family because he spends so much time here (he has a cute dog who runs around, named "Honey").

Costco wanted 5 hours to put my tires on; that's silly. My favorite service station suggested I go to Costco, and then they'll do the alignment. I love car service stations that are trustworthy. The guy there shows me what's wrong with my car when he makes a suggestion for a service to be done.

I'm just rambling here. It's good to be home; I have a French paper and Latin American midterm next week. Brian called from the East Bay, it's too bad because he thought I was in Oakland.

We're getting my dad a cat! I'm so excited! He's so excited! I love to see him happy. My mom compromised and settled on December, when I'm home. We'll get an adult kitty from the vet or a shelter.

Yaye! And the Whole Foods here here opened! I'm going to my favorite cafe tonight and maybe I'll have a piece of their really good chocolate cake!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat