Gratitude List

It makes me sad that I haven't been able to appreciate any of my good qualities during the illness, during my youth. I love my hair because it reflects red glints in the sun or whenever light shines on it, and it has a beautiful texture and slight wave, even though it's STILL falling out in handfalls because of the medication.

Plus, I'm pretty attractive, in the sense that matters to me (anyone looking for a petite, busty blonde is out of luck, fortunately). I think I have classical features and lines and I like that very much. I think I'm very attractive, and I like that. I'm grateful for it. I don't want to take it for granted and I do want to enjoy it while I still have it. There's really no point dressing up around here, though. There's no one to impress, and I'm usually too tired/in too much of a rush to dress up for the heck of it. Plus, I'm really smart and my teachers like that. I'm a good thinker, funny, well-spoken, a decent writer, and I'm multi-faceted. I'm very lucky to be me, and I know it.

The Onion

Underfunded School Lacks Resources To Calculate Student-To-Teacher Ratio

PHILADELPHIA—Budget cuts and unfulfilled requests for federal funding have left Philadelphia's East Central High School without the vital...

Comments

Unknown said…
Dear Diana,

Your weblog was visited at random. This post has been archived at the BlogBiting Archives.

Yours truly,
Blogbiter

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Human

The Clear Light of Day

Trimming the Fat